Monday, April 9, 2012

Begin being

Right now, I'm singing along to this song by ABBA.

Slipping through my fingers all the time,
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing?

Sometimes, I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time
Slipping through my fingers


***

I've finally decided to give in to my sister. She wanted me to start a blog where I could post my alleged creativity--my writings, my photographs, etc. She believes that I can do so much with sharing to the world what I actually can do. I don't want to fail her now.

So.

Here it goes.


My first bloggy footstep.


The countdown starts. Till the very end of my days.

By the heavens (*enter heavenly music*), I swear, I shall do my best to keep this blog up-to-date and as interesting as possible (and as courteous as possible, if one can use that word to describe a blog).

Whew.

Here we go!

I do warn you though. You shall see my life and the lives of other people through my lens, my own perception.

みんな、いくぞ!
Tara!
Let's go!

11:52 PM

♫ Fin 

No comments:

Post a Comment